WEATHER RELATED CLOSING INFORMATION
During periods of extreme weather (such as heavy snow and ice) and when conditions are hazardous, Advent will close.
Conditions can dictate whether or not the Center closes early, has a delayed opening or closes for the entire day.
In the event of a weather related closing, Advent will make every effort to notify you with as much advance notice as possible.
We will attempt at least two avenues by which to notify you, either by:
• E-mail. Make sure we have current e-mail addresses.
• WTVR, CBS, Channel 6 News. Please watch for our Center to be listed.
• Remind 101 text messaging system.
Enter this number 81010 into your contacts.
Then text this message @)0f095 and follow the prompts from Mrs. Pam Dicken.
This is a one way message system.
If you sign up for this you will receive messages by text from our Center.
• By telephone
If we are closed for a weather related event, parents are required to pay for the first day of closure.
If we are closed for two consecutive days, parents will not be charged for the 2nd day.
• 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. (Full day students), Monday through Friday.
• 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Half day students), Monday through Friday.
The Center closes on the following holidays:
• Friday before Labor Day (Staff Training)
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Friday following Thanksgiving
• Close at 3:00 p.m. Christmas Eve
• Christmas Day
• Friday following Christmas if it falls on Thursday.
• Close at 3:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• July 4th
If a holiday falls on a Saturday, the Center will be closed on the Friday before the holiday.
If a holiday falls on Sunday, the Center will be closed on the following Monday.
Full weekly tuition is paid for weeks containing holidays for full-time and part-time students.
School Age Calendar
Preschool & School Age